Monday, July 30, 2012

Yung Mane ft Trell Da Mac --Big Racks

From Kansas To Chicago Big Racks is A Smash

Intro: I step in x6
Course: step in, big racks, you know ballin nigga, the hoes up on my dick, I keep em crawlin nigga, fresh polo on, yeaaah, im collar pimpin, gucci on my shit, yeah ballin nigga. X2

Yung Mane
1. i done came to the club, to be flashy.
2. She wanna fuck, I can tell how she walk passed me. 
3. Tootin dat ass up, go head girl show it. 
4. She whispered in my ear, mane I want cha stroke it. 
5. Yeah, motha fucken playa shit.
6. And we gettin money, we aint playin fair. 
7. Yea wack u and yo mans, cause my niggas gettin bands, we dont snitch up on dem stands.
8. You better get out and get it, cause I done made it.
9. Seen a bigga picture, now yuh boy anticipatin.
10. And imma keep pushin, keep rockin the finest clothes. 
11. J's dont come out in two months you wont find dese in stores.

Course: step in, big racks, you know ballin nigga, the hoes up on my dick, I keep em crawlin nigga, fresh polo on, yeaaah, im collar pimpin, gucci on my shit, yeah ballin nigga. X2

Trell Da Mac
1. I stepped it up, now im ballin nigguh.
2. I turn my phone off, them hoes keep callin nigguh.
3. Now roll this weed up, slow motion then watch it speed up.
4. You spendin all ya cash on weed, you need to re up.
5. Searchin foe da money, im a motha fucken blood hound.
6. Put money on my nigguhs books, to help him n dat dog pound.
7. Sk, north santa fe, dats my town.
8. Dat smooth nigguh, dat fly guy, dat girls woww.
9. Mind in orbit, heat it up then asorb it.
10. My Team b da shit, yea we fresh up out da toliet.
11. I blow weed , stay rolling like tumbleweeds.
12.ohhhhh You a star, well imma knock you off ya family tree.
13. I keep a bitch, 3point pussy dat stay wett.
14. Ya jaw dropped, like how da fuck he say datt.
15. All in, ten toes, nigguh no play rest.
16. im n da mantion, lookin down boyy, I stay fresh.

Course: step in, big racks, you know ballin nigga, the hoes up on my dick, I keep em crawlin nigga, fresh polo on, yeaaah, im collar pimpin, gucci on my shit, yeah ballin nigga. X2

No comments:

Post a Comment