Tuesday, August 21, 2012

GBE Gino Marley Interview

Gino Marley of GBE gave talk of the city an interview right on Front Street. This was not your normal interview, he showed me how life on the block is. There was over 20 people standing outside as we pull up. I got a chance to meet some of the older guys of Front Street. During my time on the block we had a run in with the police, I began to walk off as Front Street had words to say to the police, we left and ended up right back at the same spot. The famous Dj Kenn was there  him and Gino was shooting small scenes for his video Paper Chase produce by Dj Kenn and Dee Money. Dj Kenn was no stranger to this hood as he rolled up the thoinks and talked to everyone as if he been there all his life. The front Street crew showed me mad love. After cooling with the youngn's Gino took me to a dip and gave me an interview about what he got going on 





No comments:

Post a Comment