Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcome To The Dedication 4


Weezy said his fans had to wait a little extra for D4 because his team wanted to make sure it was presented in the correct, while shaking off thirsty DJs. 

"Remember how I used to do mixtapes and drop online? Just free, drop em online and songs be sporadically everywhere. Then a week later, some DJ gets the songs and he throws his DJ shout outs on there? But officially Drama would put it out, or whatever DJ it would be at the time... But for Dedication 4, you already know its Drama. Shout out to Drama, my nigga".

"What happened is, I finished, but [my manager and best friend] Cortez [Bryant] said he didn't want me to do it like that this time," Wayne continued. "He was like he wanted Drama to properly set it up.... My job is done. just letting y'all know."

No comments:

Post a Comment