Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Leek-e-Leek -----2Greedy --No More Guessing


 Leek-e-Leek CEO/Artist/Producer of 2Greedy been laid back but now he is turnt up.Leek-e-Leek been threw a few set backs, but it was nothing that could slow down what he had already became a Star . Leek-e-Leek is back on top and got the rock up 4 points with 3 seconds left, Winning.

 I had a talk with Leek-e-Leek and he answered some of the questions that people been dieing to know.

1. Right now you got songs droping from your 2-Greedy label and production for other artist and you been busy on t.v what do Leek-e-Leek have in store for us this summer?  


This summer I'm just working non-stop. I put "I still got shit to drop" the street album on hold to release a new mixtape Im working on (not yet named) but its dropping in July. This summer Im on my producer shit...Everybody who had a name in Chicago thats who I wanna be working with.

2. Where did still got shit to drop come from?

I still got shit to drop came from alotta "fuckery" and people talking. I was one of Chief Keef's first producers and me and him had stop talking due to some b.s. Then he blew up...and young chop was his new producer so the streets was looking like damn what happen to leek..niggas was talking like i fell off...i had'nt put out any music since like November and it was march already...so i hit'em with the i still got shit to drop concept.. "like im not done shittin' on these niggas yet"

3. What is your favorite Chicago underground song right now, not yourself?

My favorite Chicago song is probly one of my owns...lol But im gone say my manz Edai "Instagram Fanatics" and Gucci" both off his forgotten mixtape.

4. Smylez said producers that rap are the total package and are musicans not artist, how do you feel about that statement?

Smylez is right. Like if you can rap,sing,and produce its nothing that can really stop you...your a triple threat. and you gon save alotta money,,cuz u aint gotta buy beats...like if i dont make it rapping, ima def make it producing, I got my eggs in different baskets.


5. By the end of 2012.... Leek-e-Leek will be a name known threw chicago for sure. Hopefully signed publishing deal by then. Im traveling right now...but by then i would been to all the major cities. Im gotta take over.

Just be on the lookout for the name "LEEK-E-LEEK" when you see it listen to it watch it share it..tune all the way its a leek-e-leek banga!.

No comments:

Post a Comment