Monday, June 11, 2012

Munnie Says He Is Right Where He belongs


       


I got a chance to talk to Munnie over the weekend and right now he is right where he wanna be. With a hot song on the radio and producing for the Chicago movement things are feeling really good for Munnie.

I ask Munnie some question on how he feel about the Chicago music scene and his plans by the end of 2012


1. Hows the spot light? The spotlight is a good feeling, I been grindin for a long time so i honestly feel like this is where i belong

2. Now that you are on top of the chicago rap scene what are some of your goals before the sumnmer over? My main goal is to get my following up, Get the city behind my movement and land a record/production deal

3. Since producing various of tracks and having radio play have anybody reach out to you? is there any body you wanna hear from? A few labels have been in contact with my management but none of the numbers meet my expectation, Im still lackin the street buzz so thats why im working so hard to build that up

4. Who are some artist you work with that you think is going to make a big buzz this year? I think S.Dot is gonna buzz crazy, Prince Eazy, Chris Mill, eMike Notez, Jay Stonez, Kd Youngcocky are some...theres more but thats some off my head

5. Smylez from Band Camp said being a producer who raps is a total musican, do you agree? what are your thoughts on producers who also raps? I agree with Smylez because being a rapper/producer means that u have to master both crafts in order to be good....If you produce and your an artist you'll have more doors open for you. I feel like im a complete musician

1 comment: